[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ THIS SATURDAY: Michigan Solar Tour
- Subject: E-M:/ THIS SATURDAY: Michigan Solar Tour
- From: Jennifer Malinowski <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:11:37 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JEuKX1kB1rsKGF+XkQfogn3fTUWhf7bLVAGeQCss2JWgtNZlpsY6IuJIYJhWYZbvWLGPBr0hiKb5bYhoyGEu0zJhiuO/zt04rRE5sQxVOPpHWxLht0n8ApmQB6Yj2AcP2oNaekN4S/MftnsCNZC3w14KIacstj14N+rZyr6LbBE= ;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Jennifer Malinowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michigan Solar Tour
Part of the ASES National Solar Tour
Saturday, October 7th, 2006
10am ? 4 pm
Have rising energy costs made you interested in what alternatives are
Are you interested in seeing how people in your community are
meeting their energy needs with clean, renewable energy?
Would you like to learn what others have done to
save energy and
reduce their utility bills?
This FREE self-guided tour will provide the chance to satisfy those
curiosities. The tour will feature local spaces which are energy
efficient, use renewable energy, and which feature sustainable building
practices. Learn how your neighbors made the step to sustainable
energy use, what difficulties they faced, and what rewards they have
reaped. Meet people who make some or all of their electricity from the
sun and the wind. You?ll also meet people who save substantially on
their energy bills by making their homes more efficient.
Regional tours include: Ann Arbor, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids,
Marquette, Traverse City, Northwest Michigan and Southwest
For information about tour sites (including descriptions and directions) please visit
www.glrea.org or call 1-800-434-9788.
This tour is being brought to you by the American Solar Energy Society, the
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association, the State of Michigan Energy
Office and local citizens.
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St., PO Box 346
Dimondale, MI 48821
517-646-6269 ph / 517-646-8584 fax
Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com