THANKS TO GLIN ... Re: E-M:/ HAPPY TENTH BIRTHDAY, ENVIRO-MICH!!

I forgot to mention and thank the Great Lakes Information
Network (GLIN) on behalf of the Sierra Club Michigan Chapter for
being our majordomo mail processing server,
technical provider and web hosting/archiving service all of these
years for Enviro-Mich.

GLIN is at http://www.great-lakes.net
and the EM online archive is at

Alex Sagady