Re: E-M:/ HAPPY TENTH BIRTHDAY, ENVIRO-MICH!!

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

On behalf of the hundreds of EMers:  Thank You, Alex!

It's hard to believe that another 10 years has slipped by already.  In the
30+ years that I've known you (should I admit that?), you've always been at the
forefront of environmental issues in Michigan.  As with your many other
endeavors to protect our environment, your contributions towards maintaining this
list are greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work--and I hope I'm around to thank you again in another 30
years.

Jack Smiley