E-M:/ Fwd: Sabrina & Bhavna's new film

 Dr. McCormick is on the faculty at MSU.  I thought many readers of this list might find this film and the issues it raises of importance to them.

Best,
Tom Dietz
Director, Environmental Science and Policy Program, Michigan State University

Dear Friends, Family, and Colleagues,

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are releasing
the first glimpse of a new film that transforms the breast cancer
debate.  The numbers of women with breast cancer increase every year,
but few cases can be explained by genetics.

Why are more and more women whose mothers did not have breast cancer
facing this illness?
What can we do about prevention?

Our film, No Family History is a provocative look at breast cancer
that calls for a move beyond "pink ribbon" awareness.

Want to up the ante this Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Here are three
quick things you can do:

   1. Watch the Trailer: www.nofamilyhistory.org

   2. Forward this email onto your your friends

   3. Support this project.

Go to www.nofamilyhistory.org.

Help Change The Debate!

 Sincerely,

 Sabrina McCormick and Bhavna Shamasunder