----- Original Message ----
From: "Smileysmlc@aol.com" <Smileysmlc@aol.com>

DNR officials and the Trustees of the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund should be ashamed of themselves fo[snip]r violating the public trust and allowing the destruction of Jean Klock Park in Benton Harbor.  The lack of backbone exhibited by DNR officials and Trust Fund Trustees is truly appalling.  Had Tom Washington been alive, I highly doubt that he would have succumbed to the short-sighted political deal which was behind this "conversion".

[snip]

Jack Smiley
Executive Director
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy