Re: E-M:/ From NASA Earth Observatory

Enviro-Mich message from Claire Maitre <claireoleary@comcast.net>

Does anyone have an image of the projected loss of coastal lands in North America due to rising sea levels? I'd be interested in seeing a map of what would be lost, which populations would be displaced.

Of interest as well would be to see the carrying capacity of those lands that appear to be nearly vacant. People seeing these images may let themselves believe that we could all 'just' move without understanding the limited water and arable land that those low population regions represent.

Claire Maitre