Re: E-M:/ DNR Announces New Cougar Web Site

Enviro-Mich message from "Robert Isaac" <rjisaac@gmail.com>

"The DNR recognizes the potential for the presence of cougars is
alarming to many Michigan citizens. Providing information about
cougars on our Web site is an important first step in educating the
public," said DNR Director Rebecca A. Humphries. "We encourage people
to visit this Web site if they have any questions about cougars."

Actually I find it more alarming that businesses are allowed to
continue feeding bears near the Porcupines (Increasing the likelihood
of a bear attack in the park) than the fact that there might be
cougars roaming my backyard.