E-M:/ Alley Culture Exhibition: Hope through Darkness.

Enviro-Mich message from "Lowell Prag" <lprag@mail.msen.com>

Greetings,

Most of you are probably not familiar with the Alley Culture organization,
located in Detroit near the WSU campus. They have among other things, been
presenting for a number of years, art and literary works relating to the
destruction of our planet.

Below is info on the current exhibition, Hope through Darkness.

Note: there is no address, as the building is off the alley
between Trumbull and Lincoln, the red building south of Willis.

You can email for more info: ac@coast.eml.cc

Regards,

Lowell Prag