Re: E-M:/ Dredge the AuTrain River Mouth?? Outrageous!!

For the un-initiated, here is the Mouth of the AuTrain River on the
Lake Superior shoreline, 11 miles west of Munising
[best viewed with Internet Explorer]:

http://www.terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=16&X=2563&Y=25710&W=1&qs=%7cAu+Train%7cMI