Re: E-M:/ drain clearing in Lenawee County

Enviro-Mich message from williamtobler@critterswoods.org

Unfortunately a common occurrence County by County depending on the local
Drain Commissioner.

Not only a source of damaging water pollution, but removing the tree cover
results in destructive warming of the water, and also stimulates rapid
brush and weed infestations requiring more frequent maintenance and
taxation.

A big win for everyone.