Re: E-M:/ Science Teacher Association and Exxon

Thank you very much for sharing this.  It is an 'eye opener' at face value.  As a science teacher of 31 years I planned on buying my own copy of the DVD for use in my classroom anyway.  But it is disappointing to find an organization that I have gained so much from over the years, being influenced by Exxon's effort to discredit science.  I will share this with my colleagues.

Bruce Vigneault