[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ "TALK OF THE NATION/Science Friday"
- Subject: E-M:/ "TALK OF THE NATION/Science Friday"
- From: Christopher Bedford <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:11:31 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Christopher Bedford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Food and enviro folks,
Ira Flatow did a great one hour on local food on "Science Friday" last Friday.
You can listen to it on-line at www.npr.org.
He interviewed Michael Pollan, Brian Halweil, and Jennifer Wilkins.
The tide is beginning to turn.
Peace and good food,
Christopher B. Bedford
Center for Economic Security
#6543 Hancock Road
Montague, MI 49437
The Center for Economic Security conducts organizing and educational campaigns
to help business and government gain their competitive advantage from their ability to work with nature, to accept nature's order and operate within its laws.
This is called ecological intelligence.