Re: E-M:/ Continuing PM 2.5 air pollution episode

Enviro-Mich message from williamtobler@critterswoods.org

I should add that after more than 30 years of living "downwind" 8 miles
from a smoke stack and 30 years of complaining, it still stinks and still
causes the throat to become sore.  In my "walk of life", I don't see any
improvement in air quality based upon "measures" that mean something to
me.