E-M:/ Energy/Housing News Story

Enviro-Mich message from Joel Wiese <joel@twelve29.com>

I managed to get my company covered in Newsweek this week and thought I would share the good news with everyone here! Enjoy! Here's the link to the story online... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15894453/site/newsweek/

This good news comes also with a career change for me. I have moved to the corporate office of Indigo Financial Group to continue my mission with Energy Efficient Mortgages. I will continue what I've been doing, but will also be assisting with training their other branches on how to do EEMs as well. This move has been a much needed change in my life, and I look forward doing even more good in our state and beyond! Please use my new contact information below as my old company is not letting people know that ALL of my contact information has changed.

I'm on several environmental mailing lists as well and if you would be so kind as to update your addresses for me I would deeply appreciate it! Also, if your organization has linked to my company's web site, please correct your links as an older domain is in the process of being phased out. Have a great day!

Joel Wiese
Indigo Financial Group
3400 Pinetree Rd., Suite 104
Lansing, MI 48911