Re: E-M:/ Some stories from Yesterday's RFC meeting

Good link; truly disappointing content, consistent with rhetoric to date.

I note with horror that their "Project Charge," never hints at
evaluating, prioritizing, or reporting on the relative inefficiencies of
alternative technologies.

Variations on "promoting" fuel appear four times, in five tasks.

In that light, "reduced fuel use" seems unlikely to be mentioned... ever.

Another commission in a blind search to justify its own existence!

GS

Julie Metty Bennett Wrote:

> These stories, materials from yesterday?s Michigan Renewable
> Fuels Commission meeting, and other related resources can be
> found at
>
>   http://www.renewablefuelscommission.org.
>
> There is also a place to submit public comment on that website.

     The best proof for a claim that terrorists are crazy or evil
     would be to acknowledge that the White House is full of them