Re: E-M:/ RE: / climate change - not what we want to hear

Every moment is a time to give gratitude.  Each second of every day it is an honor to be on this planet, to share in the existance of of all that is here, and to do what we can in our little way to  make things the best they can be in the moment.

When passing the whiskey, make sure to be surrounded by loves ones, family and even pets.  How lucky we are to feel!
Namaste,
Edie