E-M:/ Making the human connection

Enviro-Mich message from Voices Earth <voices4earth@juno.com>

Dear Enviro-michers,

On Thanksgiving day, a young man that I gardened with at the Capuchin
Soup Kitchen in Detroit, died in an asthma attack. Roosevelt was 15 years
old. He used Advair steroid puffers, et all, to no avail.

We can't say for sure that the terrible air quality that day (and the day
before) directly caused Roosevelt's death, but it sure did not help him
breathe well.

Patty Gillis, Voices for Earth Justice

http://www.deqmiair.org/monitoringdata.cfm?site=5752&date=11%2F23%2F2006