E-M:/ Last Huron-Clinton Metroparks survey meeting

The last citizen survey meeting about Huron-Clinton Metroparks is this coming Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Indian Springs Metropark-Environmental Discovery Center in Oakland County.

I attended last night's meeting in Dearborn and, although the survey was set up with some incomplete responses to choose from, it was an interesting experience.  In the small group I ended up in, most of the people were primarily concerned about protecting natural habitats.  I'll be interested in seeing the overall survey results.

I would encourage people to attend the final session on December 12.  If you absolutely can't attend, comments may be e-mailed to Duston Pope, Study Director for Market Strategies, Inc., at Duston_Pope@marketstrategies.com .

Jack Smiley

Indian Springs Metropark is located at 5200 Indian Trail, White Lake, MI 48386

The Environmental Discovery Center is the first building on the left.