E-M:/ Talking Points

Enviro-Mich message from Sarah Alexis Westerman <sarah78@wayne.edu>

Hello,

I am attending a meeting with Sander Levin from the 12th District next week, to talk about issues facing citizens.  Among other things I hope to talk about defunding the war and impeachment, but specific to this list, I'd like to bring up some environmental concerns.  If anyone has an idea or suggestion, please send it to me right away, and be as specific as possible if mentioning a bill or something.  Thanks for your help!

Sarah Westerman