Re: E-M:/ EPA Nutrient pollution criteria for wetlands

"Alex J. Sagady & Associates" wrote:

> C. How Can I Get Copies of the Draft Document and Related Information?
>
> Copies of the complete document entitled Nutrient Criteria
> Technical Guidance Manual: Wetlands (EPA-823-B-05-003) may be obtained
> from EPA's National Service Center for Environmental Publications
> (NSCEP) by phone at (513) 489-8190 or toll free (800) 490-9198, or by
> e-mail to <A HREF="mailto:ncepiwo@one.net";>ncepiwo@one.net</A>, or by
> conventional mail to 11029 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. You
> can also download the document from EPA's Web site at
> http://www.epa.gov/waterscience/nutrient.html, or from the docket.

Ha-ha!  EPA fooled you again!  There's _no_ _such_ _page_...

   File Not Found

   We're very sorry -- we cannot find the page you're looking for.
   We may have moved things around.

Moved?  How about, "We may have destroyed it all on purpose?!?"

OK... the file actually _is_ available here:

   http://www.epa.gov/waterscience/criteria/nutrient/guidance/wetlands/

GS

     The best proof for a claim that terrorists are crazy or evil
     would be to acknowledge that the White House is full of them