From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Alexander J. Sagady
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:02 PM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: RE: E-M:/ EPA SCRUBBING LIBRARY WEBSITE TO MAKE RE

At 01:42 PM 12/14/2006, you wrote:

>I usually stay out of these kinds of things; I don't like to get involved with "politics", but this is so under-handed, heinous and yet brazen, I just can't take it.

>Why not just take EPA staff out behind the woodshed and shoot them? Imagine the cost savings. Curtailing access to information is akin to "destroying" information. This is ridiculous. I understand there may be some budget problems but when the wagon train pulls out at midnight, it's probably cause they wanted to travel by night, like little vermin.

>Scott Dierks

Please don't blame "EPA staff"     The "EPA staff" that are offended by

what is happening are the reason and the source of why you, the public,

are hearing about this destruction of library information at all.

Blame the top political appointees and the White House Office of

Management and Budget....those are the "managers" that are calling the

shots.

The only solution, really, is to un-elect [or impeach] their enablers.

By the way, threats of violence are not allowed on Enviro-Mich....

....please play nice.

Alex J. Sagady & Associates        http://www.sagady.com

Prospectus at:  http://www.sagady.com/sagady.pdf

657 Spartan AveEast Lansing, MI  48823