Re: E-M:/ EPA SCRUBBING LIBRARY WEBSITE TO MAKE RE

"Alexander J. Sagady" wrote:

> > At 01:42 PM 12/14/2006, you wrote:
> >
> >Why not just take EPA staff out behind the woodshed and shoot them?
> Imagine the cost savings.

> By the way, threats of violence are not allowed on Enviro-Mich....
> ....please play nice.

I think Scott meant only to ask, "Why does Bush limit himself to
destroying books, when he could box up those librarians, too?"

   [ironic and deeply pained smiley-face-style emoticon]

It parallels notions such as:

  "Ah, so this is how Fahrenheit 449 feels!"

  "Has Rove scheduled a Kristallnacht 2007?"

...and so on, which may benefit from <SARCASM> tags </sarcasm>.

Proving, once again, that communication usually suffers in e-mail :-)

GS

     The best proof for a claim that terrorists are crazy or evil
     would be to acknowledge that the White House is full of them