From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Gary Stock
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:30 PM
To: Alexander J. Sagady
Cc: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: Re: E-M:/ EPA SCRUBBING LIBRARY WEBSITE TO MAKE RE

"Alexander J. Sagady" wrote:

> > At 01:42 PM 12/14/2006, you wrote:

> >Why not just take EPA staff out behind the woodshed and shoot them?

> Imagine the cost savings.

> By the way, threats of violence are not allowed on Enviro-Mich....

> ....please play nice.

I think Scott meant only to ask, "Why does Bush limit himself to

destroying books, when he could box up those librarians, too?"

   [ironic and deeply pained smiley-face-style emoticon]

It parallels notions such as:

  "Ah, so this is how Fahrenheit 449 feels!"

  "Has Rove scheduled a Kristallnacht 2007?"

...and so on, which may benefit from <SARCASM> tags </sarcasm>.

Proving, once again, that communication usually suffers in e-mail :-)

GS

Gary Stock                                        gstock@unblinking.com

UnBlinking                                   http://www.unblinking.com/

Googlewhack                                 http://www.googlewhack.com/

     The best proof for a claim that terrorists are crazy or evil

     would be to acknowledge that the White House is full of them