E-M:/ Cool Cities

Enviro-Mich message from Sarah Alexis Westerman <sarah78@wayne.edu>

On the off-chance that there are any residents of Sterling Heights here, I am looking for activists to help me put together a "Cool Cities" campaign, which is the Sierra Club's version of a city-by-city Kyoto agreement.  An activist toolkit is available that makes it super-easy, but a few extra hands would be great!  6 Michigan mayors and more than 350 nationwide have already signed the U.S. Mayor's Climate Protection Agreement, and I want Mayor Richard Notte to be next.  Please email me directly if you'd like to be a part.

For more info, see http://www.coolcities.us/.  If you're not in Sterling Heights, maybe you can start a campaign in your city too.

Have a great day,

Sarah Westerman
sarah78@wayne.edu