E-M:/ Current heat wave

While I could be thankful enough for the current heat wave that
enabled me to install new front and rear brakes and master cyclinder
on my 94 Ford Taurus stationwagon this past week, I'm wondering whether this
weather is going to wreak havoc on the Michigan fruit tree industry
with pre-mature budding followed by freezing weather.   Any fruit
farmers out there for a prognostication of this, especially on the west
side of the state?

657 Spartan Ave,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com