E-M:/ Sierra Club Lobby Day

Hi all,

The Sierra Club’s spring lobby day will take place on Wednesday, April 25 in Lansing. We’re once again hoping to have between 80-100 citizen lobbyists at the capitol that day and our goal is to meet with over 125 legislators. Please mark your calendars!!

If you know in advance that you’d like to attend, please respond by sending an email to me (gayle.miller@sierraclub.org) with the following information:

Name:

Address:

City, Zip:

Phone:

Email:

Experience as a citizen lobbyist? (Y/N)

Since we don’t know where bills will be at that time, details on our topics will be announced in early April, with plenty of time for reading and studying! However, we’ll hopefully have both CAFO bills and Energy bills to lobby on.

Gayle Miller

Gayle Miller

Legislative Director

Sierra Club

109 E. Grand River Ave.

Lansing, MI 48906

ph - (517) 484-2372

fax - (517) 484-3108

gayle.miller@sierraclub.org

Sign up to receive legislative alerts at:

http://mackinac.sierraclubaction.org/