E-M:/ Global Warming Presentations in Michigan

A couple of months ago, I posted a message to Enviro-Mich about my participation in The Climate Project training led by former Vice President Al Gore, and my availability to give presentations to groups about global warming.  The response – from all over the state -- has been truly overwhelming!

In the coming months I will be giving presentations in Detroit, Ypsilanti, Dearborn, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Mt Pleasant, Suttons Bay, and more!  I tried to e-mail the list of presentations, but it bounced back. To get details of when and where I (and other Climate Project Trainees) are speaking, visit the Climate Project web site, www.theclimateproject.org. There is an interactive map. Just click on the map of Michigan to get a listing.

Several other persons from Michigan are now among the 1,000 persons who have completed The Climate Project’s trainings in the past few months. Collectively, the trainees of the Climate project have already given more presentations than Al Gore’s personal tally for giving this presentation, which numbers in the thousands, having an enormous impact in raising awareness across the country.

Thank you to all the Enviro-Mich readers for helping me spread the word, and get more people to become part of the solution to global warming!

Kathryn Savoie, Ph.D.

Environmental Program Director

Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS)

6450 Maple Street

Dearborn MI 48126

(313) 216-2225

ksavoie@accesscommunity.org