[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Sale-of-parks article in Detroit Free Press
- Subject: E-M:/ Sale-of-parks article in Detroit Free Press
- From: LuAnne Kozma <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:48:43 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=W4A82oXdX/Sev5aKb0M83cgr6u6GjXumjyesb2ZuFnGVZYJPb0U3RXNZicP8LriR0iYB7aaAZWPPEg43qw6te3OCRnb5Tna9IGs69GjKUF4grVQIZ7r2mEHSlRO6ehi1xhaJyX1ZUsWJz5TDleVy0mfe/oWX0srs4mIzLX+s0iE=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: LuAnne Kozma <email@example.com>
Today's Detroit Free Press has a front page article by John Wisely about the sale of Michigan's state parkland by the DNR and attempts to sell parkland by local governments.
"Parks for Sale?: Cities see green in price of some open spaces"
Detroit Free Press January 27, 2007
Defense of Place
Defense of Place is dedicated to assuring that parks, open space and wildlife refuges remain protected in perpetuity.
We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.