E-M:/ MSU Enviornmental Science Program newsletter

The Environmental Science and Policy Program (ESPP) is pleased to announce that the second issue of our newsletter, Green Ink, is now availabe on our web site at http://www.environment.msu.edu/news/greenink.html

Hard copies of this issue can be obtained from the ESPP office, located in Giltner Hall, Room 274.

Inside each issue you will learn of new faces, new initiatives and other recent events in the program. As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions on how to better improve our ability to communicate with you. Enjoy!

Jessica A. Knoblauch
Graduate Assistant News Writer
Environmental Science and Policy Program
Michigan State University
(517) 432-3823

Director, Environmental Science and Policy Program
Professor of Sociology and Crop and Soil Sciences
Assistant Vice President for Environmental Research
Michigan State University
environment.msu.edu