E-M:/ Tweedle dum and tweedle dee?

In the 2000 presidential election, Ralph Nader said the difference between Gore and Bush was like tweedle dum and tweedle dee. I wonder how many would agree with that today, just on environmental issues alone? I think it is good to review some of the campaign rhetoric, but it is sad to see a person like Nader, who contributed so much in the past, get into this kind of situation.

The lesson- Think carefully about political claims and campaign advertising. Obvious? Apparently, many do not understand this.