Re: E-M:/ Free Press Article on Global Warming

In a message dated 2/19/2007 11:13:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, williamtobler@critterswoods.org writes:
Does anyone still listen to a liar, drug addict and hypocrite?
For me Yes.  I flip radio channels each day for five minutes of Rush Limbaugh to be reminded what a environmental wacko I am.  Then several mornings a week between 8:30-9:30 am,  I sit at the Montague Senior Center Republican table and the Mayors of Montague and Whitehall lecture me on the gospel teachings of their leaders Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, and Ann Coulture.  I then get lectured in the afternoon by the NRA gunsmith guys.  All of this got me prepared today so I could have a relaxing evening listening to Cindi Roper CWA and Terry Swier MCWC.  They did a fine job of getting my sanity back.  Thank you ladies for your support helping our White River Watershed deal with the Nestle water issue.  Thank you D-Rep Mary Valentine for hosting the public forum.  I'm ready now to go do battle with R-Sen VanWoerkom gang at Senior Center coffee tomorrow.  :)