E-M:/ RE: / Free Press Article on Global Warming

As mentioned in the article, The Climate Project has trained more than a dozen presenters in Michigan. Another presenter, Pete Sinclair, was recently profiled in the Bay City Times: http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ssf?/base/news-8/1169568906196240.xml&coll=4

If you want to find a global warming presentation near you, go to www.theclimateproject.org, and click on the Michigan map!

I agree with Gary’s comments that the messages on the Detroit Free Press web site in response to the article are kind of stunning. Some of these folks have an agenda, and some just plain don’t like anything that is associated with Al Gore. Fortunately, I think most people are aware that this is not about Al Gore, but about the state of the planet, and want to be a part of the solution.

Kathryn Savoie, Ph.D.

Environmental Program Director

Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS)

6450 Maple Street

Dearborn MI 48126

(313) 216-2225

ksavoie@accesscommunity.org