E-M:/ Growing Hope PROM! Get Your Tickets, Shine Your Shoes....

Hope you'll be joining us for the Growing Hope PROM this Saturday (at a great smoke-free, locally owned Ypsi venue-- the Corner Brewery) to shake a leg and support Growing Hope!  Details below and at www.growinghope.net/blog.html.   You can bring younger kids with you (for free) but otherwise it's a bar so it's a 21+ venue... And there's a FREE swing dance lesson from 7:30-8 pm!  You can reserve your tickets by calling us at 734-786-8401 or emailing me at amanda@growinghope.net...

Amanda Maria Edmonds
Executive Director, Growing Hope
734.330.7576

Growing Hope Web Header
FREE DANCE LESSONS!

Arrive at Prom at 7:30 and you'll get to take part in a free beginning SWING DANCE lesson taught by our own Amanda Edmonds.  Don't miss out how to learn how to really cut a rug!
Wanna be on the Royal Prom Court?

That's right, Prom Court.  We're going to elect one-- and it is not only a popularity contest-- but also a fundraiser!  When you arrive at PROM nominate yourself or another, and encourage people to vote-- each vote costs $1, and voting is unlimited!  It all goes to benefit Growing Hope...
What's Your Favorite PROM Song?
Is there one song that would 'make' PROM for you?  When you buy your ticket you can put in your #1 request, and we'll do what we can do mix in your favorites to the music on PROM night...
Join Our Mailing List!
Stay In Touch!Everyday Wines Iberia Tasting

You can keep up with Growing Hope news, events, volunteer opps, & more on our website at www.growinghope.net
Book the sitter, grab a date, buy your tix, and shine your dancin' shoes...
Growing Hope PROM is on
Saturday, February 24!!
PROM!

That's right-- PROM.  Prom for grown-ups, at our favorite locally-owned and smoke free brewery... Relive the Prom of your past or make this the Prom you never had!  Grab a date, book a sitter, pull out that prom outfit from eras gone by, and get your dancing shoes on.  There will even be free swing dance lessons for you early arrivers from 7:30-8:00 pm. An event not to be missed-- and all proceeds benefit Growing Hope!

Saturday, February 24th
7:30-11:30 pm (yes, you can still be in bed by midnight!)
Corner Brewery, 720 Norris St in Ypsilanti (1 block north of Depot Town)
$18/person in advance
21+ please

Get your tickets at the Ypsi Food Co-op or by calling us at Growing Hope-- 786-8401...
Growing Hope is an Ypsilanti-based 501c3 nonprofit serving Washtenaw County.  Our mission is to help people improve their lives & communities through gardening.  You can get in touch or get involved at info@growinghope.net.
This email was sent to amanda@growinghope.net, by info@growinghope.net