Re: E-M:/ How long can China pollute for free?

One way to deal with this is for countries who are complying to add a surcharge equivalent to their environmental costs to imports from countries who bypass environmental safeguards. That will certainly help to level the playing field for businesses in countries requiring environmental safety.