[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ TWO DAYS LEFT FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! - Exhibitor and Sponsor Opportunities at the 2007 Michigan Energy Fair!
- Subject: E-M:/ TWO DAYS LEFT FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! - Exhibitor and Sponsor Opportunities at the 2007 Michigan Energy Fair!
- From: Jennifer Malinowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:56:56 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=HrBYOAke4E9LaA3vkJaHFZrsMrJ0fxfwVzmlb/16RBnftEKLWOojStv7q5vYrTbyWbC/iyiuj4lEOE5HeToiN1HiwlbWBhdlhEeShFsntxOKdfbbgYWA37qhF/mh9qXqZHSL9ZQI07qX67gkELJZYk0EQsV8q5hhaLP+XNW1Pn8=;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Jennifer Malinowski <email@example.com>
APOLOGIES FOR MULTIPLE POSTINGS...
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!!
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE - WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2007
Lock in YOUR 20% OFF DISCOUNTED RATE for a booth!
Lakes Renewable Energy Association
is pleased to announce
2007 Michigan Energy Fair
June 22-24, 2007
at the Manistee County Fairgrounds
in beautiful Onekama, MI
Sponsor & Exhibitor Booklet
CONTACT GLREA FOR MORE INFORMATION
Now is the time to get involved! Space is filling fast!
Sponsors and exhibitors at the Fair:
- Connect with thousands of attendees who are interested in sustainable energy products and renewable energy options.
- Benefit from the opportunity to interact with business professionals, educators, distributors, and others in the energy field.
- The earlier a business or organization registers as an exhibitor, the more they save! Advertising opportunities are also available.
The Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association is pleased to announce that the 2nd Michigan Energy Fair will take place at the Manistee County Fairgrounds in Onekama, MI on June 22-24, 2007. Featuring keynote speakers, renewable energy home tours, dozens of exhibitors, and over fifty workshops, we anticipate another great event!
Thousands of people flocked to the quaint Northwest Michigan town of Onekama during the weekend of June 16-18, 2006 to learn about a challenge currently facing our state and nation: Energy. The Michigan Energy Fair, held at the Manistee County Fairgrounds, was a huge success, educating 2500 people on issues such as energy efficiency, renewable energy technologies like solar and wind power, and ways to
live sustainably on our earth.
The 2007 Michigan Energy Fair Exhibitor and Sponsor Booklet is available online at www.glrea.org. From sponsoring to exhibiting to advertising in the Fair Program Guide, there are a wide variety of ways to get involved in the Fair. A business or organization showcased at the Michigan Energy Fair gains access to thousands of fairgoers and emphasizes their dedication to renewable energy and sustainable energy practices.
Many sponsorship opportunities are also available for the Fair.
Please contact the GLREA office at 800-434-9788 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this fantastic way to highlight your business or organization.
Jennifer Malinowski, Program Manager
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St., PO Box 346, Dimondale, MI 48821
2007 Michigan Energy Fair ~ June 22-24, 2007
Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.