Re: E-M:/ A human story related to CWD

Hmmm... I'm not sure which would be more disturbing:

   A strict reading: 1,500,000 Americans "have had" CJD/CWD.

   -- OR --

   Assuming he was misquoted by several orders of magnitude.

GS

> Man battles extremely rare, painful disease
>
> Novak diagnosed Kowalske with chronic wasting disease, a
> Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease variant. To date, less than one-tenth
> of one percent of the American population is known to have had
> what Kowalske has, said Novak.  And to even suggest that chronic
> wasting disease, a version of mad cow disease that affects deer,
> may have jumped to the human population is "very serious, very
> unusual,â?* said Novak.
>
> http://www.record-eagle.com/2007/jan/31wasting.htm

     The best proof for a claim that terrorists are crazy or evil
     would be to acknowledge that the White House is full of them