E-M:/ Photographer Charles St Charles at UM-Flint March 9

Nature and Wildlife
Photography for
Fun and Fulfillment

An evening presentation with award-winning
photographer and adventurer Charles St. Charles
Friday, March 9,  6:00pm-8:30 pm, UM-Flint

Experience the unusual images and stories of Charles St. Charles
as he presents his experiences photographing Michigan wildlife
and landscapes. Learn what goes into his unusual, high-quality
work, and become inspired to protect our heritage. He is part
storyteller, scientist, artist, and adventurer. He also gives
presentations about rare and endangered animals in Michigan
to elementary school classrooms, which cover topics in the
Michigan Curriculum Framework Science. Preview his work at
www.natureofthewild.com .

He said, ?I try to educate students about the lives of the animals,
but I also want them to come away knowing that there are exciting
wild animals right here in Michigan (not just on TV). Many of the
animals in this presentation are now thriving because of the
simple efforts of people like us.?

Please plan to join us for an engaging evening.

Friday, March 9,  6:00pm-8:30 pm
University of Michigan-Flint
WS White Building Room 3203

Cost: $20
To register please call (810) 767-9490 or
visit www.AmaizingU.com

Sherry Hayden
Green Arts Project
University Outreach