E-M:/ REMODEL GREEN MIDWEST - REGISTER TODAY!

REGISTRATION RATE STRUCTURE UPDATED ? REGISTER TODAY!

Due to tremendous support from our sponsors, we have extended the early
bird pricing through March 12th, the last day to register.

NOW AVAILABLE ? HALF DAY REGISTRATIONS
See registration form on the website for details (Visit
www.remodelgreen.org right
away!)

ATTENTION ALL REGISTRANTS: All registrations to the conference will be
entered into a drawing for a free Energy Conservation Kit! A $40 retail
value! (20 kits total). Kits courtesy of Recycle Ann Arbor?s
Environmental House. For more information on the kits, contact
Jason@recycleannarbor.org

Remodel Green Midwest? is an event highlighting the opportunities for
remodeling industry professionals, business owners, residents, and
community officials to reinvest in our homes and workplaces to build a
sustainable future.

-------

Hi All,

I'd really like you to consider registering if you haven't already.
This is going to be a fantastic event. We have a GREAT keynote speaker and
have an unbelievable afternoon program of educational seminars.

If you can only do a half-day, the option is now available!!!

Sign-up and help make this event a success. We can prove that the Midwest knows what it means to be GREEN!

Please forward this on to everyone you know. Reinvesting in our
existing infrastructure in the most responsible way possible is vital to this
region's sustainability. It is critical we reach as many people as
possible with this message.

Check out all our great sponsors and exhibitors! (www.remodelgreen.org)

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I look forward to
seeing you there!

All Best Wishes,
JASON J. BING
Program Manager, LEED AP, HERS rater
Environmental House + Washtenaw Green Building Coalition

Recycle Ann Arbor
2420 S. Industrial Hwy
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

t. 734.662.6288
f. 734.662.7749

www.recycleannarbor.org

 Register Today for REMODEL GREEN MIDWEST

www.remodelgreen.org