Re: E-M:/ Disappearing pollinators - correction

Enviro-Mich message from "melmoth" <melmoth@dmci.net>

One correction in my post about native pollinators. I meant to say "The disappearance of bees ...(apis mellifera)". (They are not native, important as they are for pollination.....)
KM

The disappearance of so many native bees is a huge concern but many native bees (and insects) are excellent pollinators if they have cover and food,