Re: E-M:/ Mining companies launch 2007 Field Program in MICHIGAN

There is a related problem that should be noted. The National Mining Association is sponsoring quite a lot of public television. This will likely mean that this cash-strapped organization will be reluctant to run programs or news pieces that are critical.

Public television and radio are among our last reliable news sources, so I do not recommend abandoning them, but it seems beneficial to put them on notice that they must cover some stories special interest sponsors may not like (and not become too dependent on them).