E-M:/ STEP IT UP 2007

Enviro-Mich message from "Jessica Marie Pociask" <pociask1@msu.edu>

Step it Up MSU!

Climate change is upon us, and many times we ask ourselves "what can I do?" Well now is your chance to make a difference for your community, the nation, and the world. "Step it Up MSU!, will be a beginning place for some, and a continuation of an environmental battle for others. At 11:00am, April 14th, hundreds will gather on Michigan State University's campus to be a part of an Earth Cause. Michigan based speakers will be on hand to discuss what you can do to live more sustainably, as well as what actions you can take to influence local, state, and national governments. The climax will be at noon, when everyone will gather for a picture to be sent to congress to let them know that legislation for reductions in greenhouse gas emissions needs to be passed now!

For more information on how you can get involved go to Stepitup2007.org

Hope to see you there!