Re: E-M:/ RE: / Governor's executive order - failure of the legislature to enact tax reform

Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <andrewimutch@yahoo.com>

The news reports keep talking about $40 million in
revenue sharing cuts. But if you look at the budget
details, there's $61 million in state revenue sharing
cuts (Constitutional and statutory) listed plus
another $18 million reduction in revenue that goes to
counties. That's almost $80 million in revenue sharing
cuts - double what is being reported in the papers.

Andrew Mutch
Novi