E-M:/ TC Step It Up

Title: You are invited to join

You Are Invited To Join

The Traverse Group of the Sierra Club

On Saturday, April 14th at 1:30pm

As we join over a thousand other communities across America

And host a  Step It Up Rally  for the environment!

Help us send a strong message to Congress:

“Cut Carbon Emissions and Protect Our Environment Now!”

Meet in the Chase Bank Courtyard

Across from Horizon Books, downtown TC

Bring banners, signs, puppets, friends, kids, dogs and neighbors!

We’ll hand out 80 energy-efficient light bulbs to downtown TC patrons

We’ll parade down Front Street and end up along the Parkway

Where we will stand for an hour

Potluck dinner afterwards at the home of Peg Fry

For More Information on Step It Up

Go to www.stepitup2007.org

Questions? Call Monica at 325-6812 or Peg at 409-2499