E-M:/ Save the Date: GLU AGM and Conference

http://www.glu.org/agm2007

Great Lakes United is hosting its twenty-fifth Annual General Meeting and Conference from June 15-17 at Ryerson University in Toronto.

We invite you to join us as we look back on the history of our coalition and ahead to the challenges facing Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River protection and restoration.

The health of the basin is at a crossroad. Climate change, invasive species, and toxic pollution are placing enormous pressures on the ecosystem and federal governments are failing to take real steps to address these challenges. It is time to act.

We are assembling a premier lineup of speakers and facilitators who will address these challenges and assist us, as a coalition, to go back to our communities and create a plan of action for long-term solutions.

For more information visit www.glu.org/agm2007.

We look forward to seeing you in June!

Brent Gibson

Communications Coordinator

Great Lakes United

bgibson@glu.org | http://www.glu.org

Celebrating 25 years of Great Lakes Protection

Join us in Toronto June 15-17 for our 25th Annual General Meeting!

For more information visit

http://www.glu.org/25years