E-M:/ Bill Clous - Governments should take letter as an endorsement

Perhaps the best possible endorsement of an effort to create a local storm water control ordinance is that developer Bill Clous circulated an anonymous letter to township officials assailing the plan.

After the Record-Eagle tracked the letter to Clous — "I guess I just never thought to sign it,” he said (wink-wink, nod-nod) — he and his attorney, Matthew Vermetten, claimed the ordinance would force construction of big, ugly drainage lagoons and ditches that drive up development costs.

See what's free at AOL.com.