Re: E-M:/ Bill Clous - Governments should take letter as an endorsement

HAMILTREEF wrote:

>   http://www.record-eagle.com/2007/apr/06edit.htm
>
> After the Record-Eagle tracked the letter to Clous -- "I guess I
> just never thought to sign it," he said (wink-wink, nod-nod) -- he
> and his attorney, Matthew Vermetten...
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG!  Do _not_ miss the last paragraph:

   "Vermetten -- who denied writing Clous' letter for him -- is
   chairman of the township planning commission."

Hence, the overthrow of local government is nearly complete!

Hmmm... are attorneys like that actually _trained_ to be so utterly
shameless -- or does some congenital perversity lead them toward a
profession where perpetual liars can exploit their pathology as a "skill"?

GS

               Alberto Gonzales is a liar and traitor.
               No wonder his boss has kept him around.