Re: E-M:/ Bill Clous - Governments should take letter as anendorsement

Citing the first article I found on each of the three:

Salt Lake Tribune's editors certainly don't care for Sam Fox:

   "Sam Fox appointment is more gutter politics"

   http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/ci_5603702

   "Daytona and Lake Havasu aren't the only places where morality
   takes a holiday during spring break..."

The most positive thing Washington Post said about any of them:

   "Recess Abuse"

   http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/05/AR2007040501886.html

   "... the recess appointment of Andrew Biggs as deputy
   commissioner of the Social Security Administration
   eliminates any possibility of bipartisan cooperation on
   Social Security."

Dudley seems to be the most irresponsible of the bunch:

   "The Cost Is Too High: How Susan Dudley Threatens Public Protections"

   http://www.ombwatch.org/regs/dudley/report

   "Susan Dudley is an anti-regulatory extremist who is now
   poised to take control over regulatory policy as the new
   Bush administration regulatory czar. This investigative
   report by Public Citizen and OMB Watch reviews Dudley's
   positions and demonstrates the grave threat she poses to
   public protections of the public health, safety, civil
   rights, environment, and other public needs..."

Being the worst of the bunch says a lot, in company like that.

GS