From: arubley@environmentmichigan.org
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Sent: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 9:47 AM
Subject: E-M:/ Climate Change and the Great Lakes

Has anyone put together a slideshow or powerpoint presentation on the effects of global warming and the Great Lakes?  I have the Union of Concerned Scientists fact sheet on climate change and the Great Lakes.  But I am also looking for something a bit more in-depth that has taken the many great scientific reports out there and compiled them into a simple slideshow.

Thanks-

Abby Rubley
Field Organizer
Environment Michigan