Re: E-M:/ RE: / Honey Bee Colony Collapse Disorder

Enviro-Mich message from Peter Knox <pknox@umich.edu>

Ok, I have to apologize. I had it backward in my head. So stop! Back up. Reverse that.

The yellow striped wasps are said to be the more aggressive, and have appeared in the last six years. They are both paper wasps. The slightly smaller, yellow striped paper wasp is the European Paper Wasp. The darker slightly brown version is our North American variety.

-p