Re: E-M:/ Severstal in Dearborn has terrible air pollution incident yesterday

Severstall did the "maintenance" on their facility just as the wind
shifted towards Salinas School in Dearborn.

Neither Severstal, nor MDEQ, notified Salinas School of the pending
high emissions yesterday, according to Glenn Maleyko, Principal of
Salinas Intermediate School.   Their assistance principle first heard of
the problem from concerned parents calling into the school offices and
they closed all of their windows and did not let the students outside yesterday.